Monday 3 January 2011

Doctor Who Figures

In this post i will b talking about my Doctor Who figures i have. At one point i counted how many i had but since then i have added loads more so i haven't a clue how many i have i know it's over 120 so far.

I started collecting figures back in 2006 when mum bought me some for xmas she got me the tardis playset and said that you can't have the playset without some figures and since then i have been collecting them. i won't spend all day telling you what figures i have got that would take forever instead i will post the link to my doctor who figures site for you all to have a look at what i have. please sign the guest book as well. http://myfigurescollection.t35.com

Now i will post some pictures here of some of the figures i have so you get an idea of how many i have.


No comments:

Post a Comment